Friday, September 6, 2013

...about a mökki and new goals (:

Lately I've been going with my host family to their cottage on the northern coast of Näsijärvi. - My first "mökki"-visit ever :DD and it was so beautiful *-* I had my own little house, which was not more than a big bedroom, but so cosy and nice. We played with the kids, took lots of photos, had barbecue with the german speaking neighbours and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.







...and there's some new achievements in my life as well: 2 days ago I've been driving a car in Finland for the first time! :D I have to take the kids to their hobby activities sometimes when the parents are on business trips, therefore it became a new challenge. Everything went well though and anyways I don't have to drive through the centre, so it's quite easy.
...but wait, there's more: I've been signing in to a Swedish course in addition to my Finnish one - YAY!!! :D it's really fun and as a person having German as a mothertongue, some words seem quite funny being written down in Swedish, but being spoken everything just sounds so cool! :D the only difficulty is that the course itself is being held in Finnish, which makes proper understanding of each detail rather difficult sometimes. - but I'll manage! plus I have a Swedish-speaking friend in Austria as well whom I can gladly ask all the time if I need some help :3 Tack så mycket, Tanja!!


No comments:

Post a Comment