Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bowling Night ヽ( * o * )ノ

Friday night I went bowling at Tampere Areena and I need to confess:

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS PLACE!!! <3

...a dimmed hall enlightened only by the neon lights of the bowling alleys and writings over the pins.



I think I've found my new affection for neon colours ヽ( >∀ < )ノ maybe thats's the vibe of Tampere...

The idea was to go there to honour Despoina's, my ex-workmate, farewell from Finland. Originally planned to come were my workmates Sini, Päivi and Andi, Despoina and her boyfriend, Fiona, Mizuki and me. Yet, Fiona couldn't come due to an emergency. I planned to meet Mizuki at the railway station 2 hours before the bowling. She'd come from Kuusankoski to spend the weekend with me in Tampere, but she mixed up the times, so we didn't meet. Furthermore I couldn't call her, as her mobile phone was broken... so in the end, she also didn't come with us, but went back home in the evening, because we couldn't find each other... m(,>o<,)m 


Still, it was a great evening - I really enjoyed the bowling, though I lack experience and therefore didn't score to well ;3

Afterwards, we had dinner at Sevilla, a spanish restaurant, - delicious!! :D
I love to eat food from places all over the world! ...and it was so great to talk about everything that's on our minds, tell stories, share experiences etc. it made me realize once more just how wonderful of a workplace Enkku is, the unique friendship-like atmosphere between all the workers -


I'm convinced that I couldn't possibly have found a better place to be! 
Thank you all! you are the best co-workers ever! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment