Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Micro Head 4N's (Gloria, Helsinki)

17.02.2013 was the day when I had the chance to enjoy a J-Rock concert once again!! ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ
This time, it was "The Micro Head 4N's" (Mifo) that rocked the place that I seem to spend most of my evenings in Helsinki - Gloria.

the-micro-head-4ns.jpg (851×314)
(taken from http://shattered-tranquility.net)


Mifo were quite awesome, the audience immediately got into the spirit, sang, screamed, jumped, headbanged etc. with them, of course me too ;3 it was a real concert, but it also didn't get too extreme, as it has been a problem at a lot of past J-Rock events and caused many fans to withdraw from going to lives. 
It was also quite obvious which ones were the Ex-D'Espairs Ray members within the band - Zero-san and Tsukasa-san delivered just a different feel, which doesn't mean that they took the spotlight from Shun-san, Ricky-san and Kazuya-san. The band also underlined the bass and drums in their songs and that's really great! I regret that I've never had a chance to see D'Espairs Ray live, so I'm happy that now I could meet at least two members! - As well as I'm also really glad that I could rock on a Mifo concert!! 

The show had many highlights, one of them was when all of the members took their turns in saying some personal words to the fans.
Kazuya-san earned big positive feedback when introducing himself by "My name is Kazuya! :3"
Zero-san greeted his fans with "Tadaima :3" (= "I'm back.") and "Minna-san ogenki desu ka?" (="How are you, everyone?")
Ricky-san took out his mobile phone and said "I study Finnish.....on the interneto :3" before going on like "Hauska tutustua." and "Me rakastamme sinua!" (= "Nice to meet you." "We love you!")
Tsukasa-san also greeted in Japanese, saying "Hisashiburi ;3" (="It's been a while.") and as he also asked the audience if they're all fine, he received a coir of "Genki desu!!" (="I'm fine.") 
Shun-san arranged the funniest part of the evening. - He said "...I teach...cool Japanese sentence to you!" As the room filled with silence and everyone was waiting for the mysterious sentence, he took the microphone and said "...URUSEI!!!" xDD I guess most of the people there knew the meaning of that word, so it was really funny when he made us practice screaming "Urusei" altogether towards the stage and the other band members were just laughing with a hint of disbelief or vicarious embarrassment because of the crazy situation.  Zero-san's reaction was probably the cutest, as he covered his mouth with his hand o( > w < )o 

In the flow of all the fun, the concert was over way too early, but everyone was looking forward to the special: a signing session!

I could also make a new friend! A girl next to me commented me on my outfit (by the way I also got the contacts of a designer that happened to like my style ;3 ), so we started a conversation. Both of us had come alone to the live and as fate would have it, she is from Tampere!! Right now she lives in Kouvola though, but she will from time to time come to her home town, so we can hopefully meet soon again! 


Anna-Reetta, I'm so happy that I could get to know you! I can't wait to realize the plans we made!! Sushi-Bars and Concert-Halls, here we come!~ (〃^▽^〃)ノ


-------------

I like going to a lot of concerts and as far as I can remember, there hasn't been a bad one, but japanese artists really have an own kind of atmosphere. Their appearance isn't only a concert, it's fun, it's a show! They always try to talk a little in English and in the country's mother tongue, which makes them just adorable.  It's kinda hard to explain the vibe, you have to feel it you have to feel it yourself to understand, I guess. So,to anyone who likes Rock music, I can only advice to seize the chance and experience this yourselves.


Usually, I take a lot of pictures at gigs, but photographing is prohibited at J-Rock concerts. It's a difference of mentalities and therefore a principle of showing respect towards the artists by leaving the camera at home. People that tried to take pictures nonetheless were thrown out of the hall, as announced in both Finnish and English at the entrance and in the beginning.
So, today there's no personal photos - sorry! ;3

...but here's a song ;D


2 comments:

  1. How the hell do I follow your blog darling? <3 Thanks for the fun fun fun time! A-R aka SugarRat ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi!! :) haha I added the link - it's on the right side, after the "To-Do-List"
      Thank you too!! <3

      Delete