Sunday, February 24, 2013

Holidays!! :D

Up ahead is a whole week of free days for me - yay!! Happy!! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Maybe I'll make every day a special one.
Up to now, it was:

Fiday:        Legendary bowling night <3
Saturday:   Naruto Day ( I spend the whole day on my comfortable
                 couch chilling and catching up a little to all the Naruto
                 episodes I haven't seen yet)
Sunday:     Ice skating with Caroline, movie evening with Lasse and Niia
                 (finally I get to see "Snow White & the Huntsman"!!)

And then it will be:

Monday:          Sauna time with Caroline
Tuesday:          Helsinki and cruise to Stockholm
Wednesday:     Stockholm <3
Thurday:          Back from Stockholm and probably Helsinki
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:


....so there are still some places to fill, let's see what comes up my mind ;D
At any rate, it seems that I'll have a lot to tell on the blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment