Sunday, March 17, 2013

Amaranthe live @ Klubi, Tampere

Moi!! ;D

Wednesday evening was the time to go and see Amaranthe in Klubi, Tampere. (^ o ^) \m/
It was an awesome performance and I'm so glad I had the chance to rock with them on their tour!




It's been a while since I enjoyed an evening this much :P Great music, great performance and great new friends!
I went there alone, since my friends, who also like this band, live in different cities of Finland and Amaranthe was playing in each one of them! xD but that didn't matter, since I met cool new people and I had so much fun!









Amaranthe is an amazing band in many ways and one of the most interesting facts is that they actually have 3 singers and each one of them is absolutely needed to create this kind of music! Also, they were really happy to play in Tampere (again), saying it's the best gig in Finland, and welcomed the fans with, of course, "PERKELE!!!!" xDD Elize was also greeting everyone in the front row by holding hands - me too :3
Their new album is about to being released, streaming right now here (check it out!!):


http://www.imperiumi.net/index.php?act=page&id=54


...what's left to say is that I hope to have a chance to see them again sometime soon and up to then:

" Thank you, Amaranthe, for introducing me to an awesome night that became even better with every second! You rock! \m/ "


No comments:

Post a Comment