Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mizuki in Tampere - ♪♪

Mooooi! (^ . ^)/

Mizuki from Japan came to visit me in Tampere (and this time we managed to find each other immediately!!)




It was so much fun and I believe I've never been talking so much Finnish like I did this weekend, since she doesn't know English quite well. --> proud of myself!! (^ 3 ^)b

We were walking around, visiting Tampere's churches and went shopping in Koskikeskus and Hämeenkatu.
The sun was enlightening a clear blue sky, which made it seem like spring is coming, though that might still be too early for Finland.




Mizuki also brought me a little present - real japanese Miso-soup!! ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ (tried it today and it's really delicious! - ありがとう!! 楽しかっ た! - ♪ ♪

We also had some fun drawing manga-style and exchanging infos about our countries. She showed me a lot of great music and I taught her some German and French :3

Besides, we made plans for meeting again, at least for "Sauna Open Air Metal Festival" in Tampere and "Opera Festival" in Savonlinna (〃^▽^〃)




No comments:

Post a Comment