Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Stories :)

This weekend was sure crazy! It had it's ups and downs - or rather it started off awesome and then in the end got a little bad, though all in all it was a good weekend and definitely an interesting time! ;P

Friday night I went drinking a Finnish friend! :) We met some time ago at one of the concerts and it was great meeting him again. I had so much fun, enjoyed great music, found my way out of a labyrinth bar, played an E-guitar and I can proudly say that I survived going drinking with a true Finnish guy :P though where this led is not meant to be documented at this place.

Saturday followed with sleeping almost 24 hours and recover from the night before :3

Starting on Sunday, unfortunate things were happening. Suddenly everyone was talking to me about how awful life is, that everything's just fucked up and I couldn't help but stand there in the middle of the chaos thinking "just what's going on here?! what a crazy Sunday" (though telling this to another Finnish friend of mine, she said "Sundays are always like that... :)" )
also, I found my little sister to be in a bad situation, involving shattered friendships and a guy...sometimes it's not easy to be away from the ones that you hold dear, if you know that they're in pain...but I believe this is also an important lesson that I learned during my EVS - how to cope with this in that kind of position!

...but even Sunday had it's nice moments, like when I went to cinema with Lilli to see "Beautiful Creatures". One of the best finnish decisions ever made is to show movies in the original language, which means, for most of them, in English. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment