Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tracon7 ;P

Moro!~

Actually, I planned on staying at home today, because I caught a little cold, but then Mirkka told me about Tracon7 that's taking place at Tampere Hall this weekend, so I went there.



It's an anime/manga convention and the first one I've gone to xD
Here are some photos of the place:





I've never been at Tampere Hall before, so I had to search for it - but you know you're on the right way to a convention, when there's anime,manga and game characters everywhere ;P

It's a big building with a lot of rooms and halls and even outside the park was full of Cosplayers ;D
There was a market with all different kinds of Japanese stuff inside. I bought a Vongola Ring from some japanese guy:  

*feeling superior like Hibari now* - KAMIKOROSU!
And this trendy "dead cute" luv bunny ;P :



I also saw one room where some Cosplayers could stand in the middle and others tried drawing him/her:


Aaand a place where they could take professional photos of themselves with background and camera equipment:



And of course there were a lot of people dressed as their favourite caracters and  waiting for photographers to take their pictures:

 I saw a Link:


a Kiba and a Hinata:


an Ulquiorra:


a Kagamine Rin with a Len:


a Grell Sutcliff:


a Toph staring demonically at me:


A lonely Konan (yes, I gave her a hug :P ):


And some other caracters that I don't know, but I liked their costumes:





Oh, and I don't know what this guy was about, but he/she was around there too xD :



I also met a Ruki and a Reita (The Gazette) - they were really cool: 



...I have a feeling that this town is culturally very active and this is so great!! I won't ever feel bored here xD


Netta (one of my host family's 3 children) seems to have started liking me too - at first she was really shy towards me, but now she keeps running around, talking to me (even if I hardly understand what she's telling me) and looking through my handbag for sweets when I come home xD and, of course, the other 2 children are nice too! 

Haha, when Mirkka's younger brother Miikka came to visit us at home and we talked about Tracon, he said that in the morning the first thing he saw was a "dragon" getting off a bus and he thought "wtf, how much have I been drinking?!" xDD

Tomorrow I'll be at the kindergarten again. Me and Despoina are starting a project for the childrens' parents there - Päivi, the head teacher, told us to take photos of all the children and places, ecxept the teachers' room (the kids are not allowed to see the "secrets" in there "yet" ;P ) and show them to the children and parents afterwards!
Later that day, I'll have language course again! I wonder what we'll learn next. :)
And I hope the letter with my ID number will arrive soon so that I can buy a bus card and don't always have to pay for the tickets anymore (after all, it becomes very expensive) >.<


Today I also found out how many people actually seem to be interested and read my blog - thank you to all of you!! You're great! (*o*)/  I'll keep doing my best to update you about me and Finland on this site! 



No comments:

Post a Comment