Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Awesome Post from Awesome People

Today I got a legendary letter from David (I really really can't wait until you come to Finland too!!!) :D



I knew that somewhen these weeks I would receive post from him, because we talked about it, but when it actually arrived today, I was so euphoric! I was expecting to get his band's (Fallen Up) new CD, but the handwritten letter came as a surprise and I can't say for sure which filled me more with joy and still does!! You're best!! *-*

haha, 1 letter, 4 languages used (German, English, Finnish and Latin) xDD
And I love these little extra comments in the corners ;P


And here's 10 reasons why you (and the other band members) are awesome:

- Mirror Split 
- Condemned
- Death of Conscience
- Three Nails
- Elegy
- Erased
- Never Mine
- Track 8
- Circle of Addiction
- To Everyone

There's none among these that I could call a song I don't like. They are all great!
However I especially like "Never Mine" - listened to it once, melody stayed in my ears immediately!
And I've been longing for "Erased" anyways ever since I heard it for the first time.
Same to "Track 8".

I really enjoy listening to the CD - it's epic!
And it makes me think it's a real pity that I couldn't take part in the Release Show >.< ...and that I won't be able to make it to your last concert for this year... but the time will come that I can finally listen to you guys live again!! :D 
Oh, and I love the CD cover and design, but of course you need great packing for great songs!

Thank you so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment