Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Rebecca! :D

Today, one of my friends that I hold very dear has her birthday.
Beci, this post is dedicated to you!! :D

I'm sorry for not being able to congratulate you in person, but I hope you're feeling great and had an awesome birthay party! Enjoy, it's your day!!
Even though we cannot meet right now, I can still send you my greetings - in finnish xD 



("Moooooooooooooi!! Hyvää syntymäpäivää Suomesta!" xDD)


I feel like I should thank you for making my life more colourful! You've given me a lot and I'm glad for every moment we share! (especially the photo-shootings with Isi, Lisa and Sophie xD and the concerts, of course! and the music! (*o*)/  ) 

Someone once told me: 

"Music will heal every pain! And when you have somebody to share your music with, it's even better!" :)


Do you remember?:


...because we were there!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment