Friday, October 19, 2012

Just Random Thoughts

Today I got a mail from my coordinating organisation asking about the current situation with our mentor(s) - are we in contact, do they respond, are we dissapointed/happy etc.
This made me think, because I actually have 2 mentors:

          - one that I consider someone to meet and do something, 
            rather than talking about problems or difficulties.

          - the other one seems to be more the type of person that 
            I can open up to and ask for advice, but this one is 
            recently not responding to my mails and I wonder why...
            To me she has always seemed to be a very busy woman.

It's not that I have an urgent need for some outstanding support person right now, but when I feel down or have some kind of problem, it would just be good to have someone reliable to contact. 
I don't want to judge before knowing the whole story, but anyways I hope she'll answer soon, because I might start to lose my trust with time.
Anyways, in this kind of situation it's great that I have my host family, my head teacher at work, my family and friends both here and in Austria or other parts of Europe that I can share my thoughts and fears with and talk to if need be! 

---

Hey, do you remember these fancy toilets at Tampere-talo? xDD

Here's the one at Klubi:



It didn't take me long to find out why the fuck there's so much stuff written everywhere - I found these near the toilet paper dispenser:


Chalks!! xD best thing to do while sitting on the toilet xDD 

(I feel like an idiot, posting all these pictures of the restrooms, but I thought this was worth sharing xDD )

---

Yesterday I went to "Ideapark" with Mirkka and Niia - totally awesome, I'll definitely go there again soon! *-*
There were some shops where I was like:



We also had lunch there. You know these tiny wraps that they sell at Mc Donalds?
- Well, this is what a mexican wrap in Finland looks like:


6,50€, drink included! *Q*

And in the middle of the shopping centre, there was an ice skating place:



Niia suddenly wanted to bake some christmas cookies, so we got the necessary stuff and at home we soon had these: 



:D :D :D 
Early Christmas with cookies and "Glögi" (hot christmas punch) 

---

Ever since I started writing the blog it's been really interesting and exciting for me to see from which countries  people look at it! At first, most visitors were from Austria, some from Finland. As time passed, Austria and Finland became equal on it. Nowadays, it seems I have much more readers from Finland than from any other part of the world. :)
I wonder how it will be in the future! 
And I wonder who these people are that visit my blog from Germany, Romania, Russia, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, Estonia, France, Poland, Italy etc. :D :D

---

Thinking about my previous activities, I'm going to a lot of concerts!! That was one of the goals I've set when coming to Finland and I'm very proud I can accomplish it like that! :D
It's crazy, I'm going to a gig every week xD ...but I really enjoy it and if there's an opportunity, why not seize it?! 
Rakastan Suomea!! <3 

Next week's programme is "Negative" at Särkänniemi!! *-*
Can't wait to see them!!
---

Speaking of bands, there's one Austrian band that I'd really like to see now - Fallen Up!!
I wasn't able to go to their newest CD-release party, because it was just after my departure to Tampere.
I would have loved to come to the show! :/ 
I heard it has been great and I'm looking forward to getting your CD anyways :D and of course, to meet you again!
Some of you might know them and those who don't - check out the new song and PV:




---

I think that's all for today. I'm just having my fall holidays, so I should think of something to do for the rest of the weekend xD 
Have a nice time and thanks for reading ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment