Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Rasmus @ Tampere-talo

The concert was awesome!! *-*
There’s a reason why The Rasmus has internationally gathered so much fame. They did an amazing performance and the sound of the instruments and voice was really clear!


To those who don’t know them yet (check them out!!), they’re a finnish Rock band with 4 members.
There’s

Vocalist Lauri



Drummer Aki



Guitarist Pauli



Bassist Eero


(hehe yes, I got some photos with them :P exept for Eero, we didn't see him after the show)

Even if one may not have heard of the band yet, they'll probably know one or two of their songs without realising. Maybe this one:


or



So, I went there alone, got my free ticket at the entrance and soon I met two girls from my language course!


(the quality again is poor, but that's the photographers fault)
The blonde one is from Germany and the other one from Holland, so we were talking German with each other. 
I love Tampere-talo - it's a great building (it's the same one where Tracon7 was --> the anime convention last month).
The show was in the main auditorium and that's how it looked like:


Sitting in that theatre, I started to feel kinda fancy xD (though I think it's strange that they're holding a rock concert there. of course, everyone had their own seat too and we were wondering if we were actually supposed to watch the concert from our place or if we could act like a rock concert audience usually does in from of the stage - we could and we did! xDD )
Even the toilets there are fancy:


Yet the one thing that surprised me the most was the people that came to watch the show - children, grandparents and even whole families! (imagine going to a rock concert with all your siblings and parents)


...of course there were other people like me too (most of them) xD


Then the gig began and the band, as awesome as they are, started off with a boom of energy and soon everyone was pulled in.
Sorry again for some bad quality photo spam, but they're better than no pictures at all:








They also played some covers:



After some songs, they changed the set and turned to acoustic playing :D that was a beautiful surprise! It became a whole different atmosphere.



A little more than a couple of songs later, they changed back and were like:







After the last song, while the audience was still applauding, the members left the stage, drummer came forward and was like:


The hall went all silent...and then...he let out an epic battle scream xD and we were screaming back!


________________________________________________________


After the concert, my 2 friends from the language course and me went to the back door of the building to catch the band for some autographs and pictures. 
There were also some others waiting , but not that many.
It was fucking cold and we actually had to wait for 2,5 hours! >.< ..but then they finally came - totally worth it!


It was not even half past 1 then, so I joined one of the girls in going to a bar in Tampere --> "Raidari" 
I didn't stay long and I was back at the house around half past 2 - so glad to see my warm, comfortable bed!! ^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment