Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dinner at Maruseki

Moiii!

This week I went to eat at a japanese restaurant in Tampere Keskusta, called Maruseki, with Mirkka! :D
It was kind of special - when we went inside, there was such a calm atmosphere and the tables were separated by walls and "Noren" (some sort of japanese traditional curtains) to create more privacy.






As fancy as it was, it was also quite pricy >.< anyways, it was an unique meal and I had the chance to try Sake for the very first time *-* and I love it! I'ts a shame that its so expensive and seldomly found in shops.


...and then we had the most awesome Sushi I've ever tasted *o*





For calling the waitress, there was this button:




I'm so glad my host mommy took me there, it was a nice change to the usual food and I've got a weak spot for Japanese dishes anyways.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment